Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm new to the forum but I'm an experienced reptile owner. I have had red egg eating snakes in the past probably one of the best species of snake I've ever owned. Lots of people say there aggressive and have feeding problems but that's all a lie they just don't know anything about the snake or how to treat and look after it. Anyway I sold my red egg eater some time ago and I am desperate to get another one but I can not find any egg eaters anywhere. So if anyone knows of a reptile store who sells them or another forum member that has some that would be great. I'm looking for any species of egg eater so no preferred one but I do like the red egg eaters more. :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
It really is just a case of keeping an eye out on the lists and classifieds. I have seen 5 Egg Eaters on the classified on here in the last year or so - I bought 4 of them - all Medici.

Is see Tom Halvorson has Medici and Scabra on his list too - and at half price. Very tempting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.