Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corn eggs have started hatching and the first baby is out! Im over the moon! :D :D :D :D (sorry for the yellow tint in the pics I was so excited I didnt think of the lighting! :lol: )

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
aww cool mate, nice one

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
looks like the snow done the trick then :D
hard to say from the pics Mel,are they ghost or anery???
if they are anery,it would look like the snow wasnt coral/hypo after all :shock:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
they look anery.
could still have been coral though

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
coral is hypo snow isnt it?
maybe i missed something in the thread, i am tired lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
what were the parents?
corals would still be able to produce anerys wouldnt they? surely

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
as far as i know there ae 2 typs of corals,there are line bred corals and hypo /triple resesive corals.

the snow was ment to be a hypo snow,sooo bre d to ghost should have produced ???????

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i just checked, looks like they should be ghosts het amel...
dont totally make sense to me though.
i would have thought it possible to still produce them myself.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Congrats Mel!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
phil said:
as far as i know there ae 2 typs of corals,there are line bred corals and hypo /triple resesive corals.

the snow was ment to be a hypo snow,sooo bre d to ghost should have produced ???????
I thought a coral snow was a triple recessive hypo snow and the none hypo,high pink corns that are selectively bred were call pink blotch/ bubble-gum or strawberry snow.

·
Registered
760 Posts
how long is it?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
SCI said:
phil said:

I thought a coral snow was a triple recessive hypo snow and the none hypo,high pink corns that are selectively bred were call pink blotch/ bubble-gum or strawberry snow.
you could be right mate,seems to be a lot of confusion when it comes to names with corns,especially when it comes to line bred stuff
sopose it cause there are sooo amny variations.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
to be completly honest, i dont really like snows anyway, but i try not to get too involved with them. :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts