Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My first couple of leo eggs are 58 days on, and they keep moving! I'll check on them, reposition them, then put them back into the incubator. The next day when I check them again, they have moved from the place where I put them! Could this be a sign that they are going to hatch?
Help please-slightly worried (but entertained)

Thanks

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hi all. My first couple of leo eggs are 58 days on, and they keep moving! I'll check on them, reposition them, then put them back into the incubator. The next day when I check them again, they have moved from the place where I put them! Could this be a sign that they are going to hatch?

Thanks

i thought one of mine had moved yesterday, but its the only one that has,i was thinking that maybe it depends on the size of the egg in comparison to the leo inside it as to whether they can move it.
not much help though sorry!!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
thats certainly stragine but not unheard of im guessing, never had it happen..
im not expert when it comes to non average hatching so i cannot be 100% accurate on this, if it were me tho id lay off this day 60 and if nothing and they are still moving id be piping them myslef. but id let someone with experience tell you more.
not much use but ah well...good luck
Jon

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
hi repteen, this is normal, and yes its a sign that they will be hatchiing soon mine moved ...

Also wen they hatch listen out for '' I WANT TO BREAKKK FREEE '' :lol2:

( i was meaning the song - i want to break free ) :lol2:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also wen they hatch listen out for '' I WANT TO BREAKKK FREEE '' :lol2:

( i was meaning the song - i want to break free ) :lol2:

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: I'm glad it's normal-I candled them a couple of mins ago, and I could see the pattern! Hopefully they'll come out soon! At least I can concentrate on the funny side of it, instead of worrying lol. Thanks loads guys:no1:

·
Registered
5,237 Posts

Thanks
I had this with a beardie clutch out of 23 eggs just 1 used to move like a nutcase

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks :2thumb: Got 9 that look fertile so far.... Hope they hatch-my first year of breeding lol. Thanks for all the help!!:no1::no1::no1::no1::no1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts