Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this moring i was awoken to scratching coming from one of leo vivs.I went and had a look and my female leo whos got a belly full of eggs was making a bed for herself in the vermiculite.i came down had some breakfast and just went up to discover she had laid 2 healthy looking eggs!!! im sooo chuffed as she is one of my new additions and its my first attempt at breeding her.cant wait to see them hatch and lets just hope they incubate ok.!:2thumb:

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
good one mate, what leos you got?

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
what eos have had the eggs?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well thats the thing.she bred with both my males the little tramp.i put her in with my high yellow and carrot tail at first andshe mated with him but he never seemed to chase her much so i put her in with my dark spotted normal male and she mated with him many times too so i have no idea!:lol2: im thinking that they will probley be normals as the high yellow didnt spend that much time with her like my other one.so it should be interesting to see what i get.If they are normals they should be nice as my male is really dark and my female is just your avrage normal so might be a bit of both.im incubating for both male an female too.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
good luck hope they turn out ok:)

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not sure really.i suppose you could.dont the males carry most of the genetics?if so then it either is going to be normal/high yellow-hopefully with a bit of carrot tail that his dad has got or they will be a combination of dark spotted and normal leos from the other dad an his mum.its so exciting.makes it even worse not knowing whos the father.its like an episode of emmerdale with them!Any one take a guess at what they mite turn out like?:wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts