Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sold to me as female............. beautiful adult with great temprement eats anything and sheds perfectly

If you have a male i would consider buying him rather than selling her.

£60.

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Is that the one from the show in sept Julia?

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that the one from the show in sept Julia?

yup....i cant find a male and cos hubby is so poorly still i need to cut back on the animals, just keeping the breeders for now.

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Cheers, i just wondered. Have to say though that is an amazing snake, the pics dont do him justice!

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
if anyones interested ...but a put off by julia being out in the wilds :lol2: could arrange to collect from here ...northampton ....otherwise ...free bump : victory:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bumping back up.....open to offers and possible swaps.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
this is well nice. would have it off you if you were closer. When i google up pics using latin name, i cant find any that lookthe same as that. they all seem to be Black Copper Rat Snake or Yellow striped Snake. am i missing something

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is well nice. would have it off you if you were closer. When i google up pics using latin name, i cant find any that lookthe same as that. they all seem to be Black Copper Rat Snake or Yellow striped Snake. am i missing something

she was sold to me as that............ she could be a different species or a sub species though.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if only you would be nearer to london:( i would have had her

I could probably get her to you, there is already one drop off booked in london over christmas.

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
I dont mind helping out Julia if the 'Driver' drops him off to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts