Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
not all that bad, looks happy enough. only paint, not like its being poked with cattle prods or anything.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
King Of Dreams said:
not all that bad, looks happy enough. only paint, not like its being poked with cattle prods or anything.
You wouldn't like being stuck in a room where you could hardly move about, whilst having been painted from head to toe.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
hhhmmm gota agree with scotty on this one....not much of a life being stuck behind a picket fence all day, bein fed occasional carrots??? Not really their "natural" environment even if she is used to performing

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
cant believe the keepers gave concent in the first place!!!!

lets paint him and lock him in a toilet cubical and feed him carrots now and again and see how it feels

poor elephant :(

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I think its more cruel to have to be stuck in that room with the dier wallpaper, enough to drive a man insane let alone a hefalump

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
missbehavin said:
I think its more cruel to have to be stuck in that room with the dier wallpaper, enough to drive a man insane let alone a hefalump
lol :lol: good point.

yeh but thats tight on the elephant, ain't fair on him :x

·
Registered
87 Posts
but then again to a reptile it is the same bein stuck in a cage i would never paint it thts wrong but the elipthant has just about the same moveing space as a kizard snake or spider :)

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
I new it would be that one before i even saw it, that is cruel 100% people like that shouldn't keep wild animals. its just a thing to impress there friends :evil:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
-reptiles4life- said:
but then again to a reptile it is the same bein stuck in a cage i would never paint it thts wrong but the elipthant has just about the same moveing space as a kizard snake or spider :)
Not really sure thats a valid point since lizards (most), snakes (most) and spiders (most) are hardly very active compared to an Elephant which qould normally graze over miles of ground every week.

Still not very nice exploiting the animal so much just in the name of art.

·
Registered
188 Posts
why do people think its fun to do these things to animals. look at the bloke in the picture under the elephant, he us grinning like a cheshire cat about what he has done. how is that art,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts