Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a male Emperor scorpion for sale, I live in newquay, but could travel a short way if needed.

I'm selling him as I have kinda lost interest in him (feel really bad) and I just don't think that I will offer him the best of care as I don't feel interested in him. I do feel really bad for selling him, but i just feel that I would rather he went to someone who is passionate about them and would give him the best of care.

Price Includes:
Scorpion
Vivarium
Hides
Substrate (4 litre bag of peat moss)
Heat mat
Polystyrene
Light (marine glow) and fixture

All for £60!!

I can post pics if people want them

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, heres some pictures as requested

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heres another one, just to say that the water dish is dirty, but i did change it after, just noticed it in the picture and makes me look bad. hehehe

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys!

Just to let you know I'm visiting family in Kidderminster in west midlands, and he is up with me, so if anyone is still interested but was put off because of the distance, heres your opportunity!

Still at £60, but willing to go lower for quick sale! but i am a poor student and i need money and I'm unfortunately having to sell, even though I'm looking for a corn snake, but I can blag the money from family for a early birthday present for that one! hehe

Will be advertising in the Kidderminster Shuttle newspaper in case anyone local finds it hehe

Jay

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've decided to put the price down to £50 as I haven't had any interest. I'm still up in the west midlands so if anyone around is interested please let me know!!

Jay

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys, just to let you know an update, I'm still selling, price is £45, I have changed the substrate to vermiculite, as my dad pinched the bag of peat I had for him.

Anyway, The price now includes:
Male Scorpion
Tank (see measurements above)
Hide
Log
Thermometer and Hygrometer
Small piece of slate
cheap dish for water bowl
Heatmat
Polystryene
Light and fixture

I'm selling mainly because I haven't really bonded with him as I have with my reptiles. I feel really bad for selling, but I feel he will get better care from someone who is passionate.

I am still in Newquay, but can travel if needed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.