Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These innovative and unique products will enhance your reptiles or amphibians enclosures with 3D space in the form of ledges, vine bridges, hides and more – all held to the side of the enclosure with super strong magnets.

MagNaturals have been available in the USA for several years, and we have been importing them now since July 2009 – and they have gone down a storm with pet enthusiasts and large breeders alike!

They are the perfect product range for many species, and the perfect accessory for your pets enclosure.

We have many product lines in stock, including the fantastic Pangea bowl, designed by Matthew Parks – one of USA’s most renown Rhacodactylus breeders.

Here are some examples what we have in stock – please visit our web site at Lizard Planet! for the full range of designs and colours.

MagNaturals Hides:

MagNaturals Ledges:

MagNaturals Food / Water Ledges:

MagNaturals Jungle Vine Bridges:

Pangea Magnetic Mushroom Ledge Cup Holder:

These products have be so well received by our customers. Here are a few of the comments we have had here on RFUK!

Just got some of these in the post the other day, I got a medium ledge, a water/feeding ledge, and a small hide and they are great! The magnets are a lot stronger than I thought and they look very realistic. Kudos to matt, delivery was very fast as well :)
The arrived very quickly and I installed them last night. The bibron got the feed ledge, usually very shy but was straight on it last night,

Marti my crestie got the mushroom ledge - again straight on it last night

Domino my young cornsnake got the bridge, she is a bugger for getting the plants that stick to the glass off but she was all over this last night and it is holding steady. Hurrah!

These are great, I would definitely recommend them!!!!
I have to say for anyone considering the vine, its like a bridge thing its attaches from one side to the other side of the terrarium.

Its superb!

My Cresties love just lying on the vine and going to sleep, they seem to love being on it awake aswell, it seems to give them that horizontal branch/foilage like realism most of the setups dont have.

It also adds to the look of the terrarium to make it seem more real.

I'm looking forward to getting a few ledges off you now i know the magnets are super strong....

have to say that i like the magnatural hide i got at the kidderminster show...looks very realistic and on a glass viv it is practically unmovable...so very solid adhesion of the magnets.
Bought the magnetic shelf with two feed bowls in from you. The cresties love it ..Thanks
Received my package of goodies today! Once again, absolutely fantastic service!! Thank you so much! The ledges are much cooler than in the pictures! Definitely recommended! :notworthy:
Just to let you know i received my ledge and cups today! Amazing service guys keep it up and you'll be a massive success! The ledge is great too!

Gonna install it when the little guy wakes up later! :)
Just ordered a Rock Feeder....I can't recommend these products highly enough people. My cresties love them :2thumb:
I've ordered my 2nd feeding ledge to go in the vivarium for my other mourning gecko (she won't get on with her mum so they'll be living seperately). They are fantastic products, highly recommended!
ordered 4 more gr8 products tonight for my new crestie.bella loves hers in her viv.would highly recommend them :notworthy:
If you have any questions about the products at all please let me know!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
sunday bump for some gr8 products.would highly recommend matt and the magnaturals :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
new product:mf_dribble: free bump 4 quality products:notworthy:

1 - 20 of 203 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.