Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've decided to sell my collection as i just don't have the time for them anymore :cry:

Not had chance to do all the pics, but some are in my "for sale" album, will upload more later

Reptile Forums UK - LEOnitus's Album: Collection For Sale

Sensible offers please

There are:
FEMALES:
1 x Female snow bell aprox 9 months old
1 x Female bell albino aprox 14 months old
1 x Female dark raptor aprox 18 months old
1 x Female blizzard aprox 18 months old
1 x Female supersnow enigma (problematic, needs extra care with feeding - small for age) aprox 6 months old

MALES:
1 x Male bell albino (big lad) aprox 2 years old
1 x Male normal high yellow 10 years old (yes 10 years!!)
1 x Male striped raptor (lovely looking lad)
1 x Male talbino (has had mbd in the past) 18 months old
1 x Male Albino enigma aprox 8 months old

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Oh no what are you trying to do to me!
Shame you have to sell your lovely collection though....

Could you pm me if you have any vivs/stacks for sale as a knock on effect to this sale. I am looking to increase my collection but need the accomodation, wouldnt mind hearing details on the supersnow enigma either, I keep all my leos as pets only so may be something I could help with? x

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
The photo of the beautiful Blizzard female totally enchanted my daughter :flrt:(We first saw it on Preloved!),
she described her as a baby dragon hatchling. The last few weeks we have been researching these wonderful creatures as 'a blizzard is all she ever wants' now and she is not one for flighty decisions, never having asked for anything before really, bless her, she looks at the photo every day, we decided we will do this as a family as we all are animal mad, so here we are researching away, all because of your Blizzard. :lol2:
Really just wanted to say Thank you! I really love seeing my normally so quite and shy little bookworm so enthusiastic and enthralled, we've already made up our own care sheet using countless books and web offerings, hopefully it won't be too long now before we are ready, wish us lots of luck! Soooooo wish we could have been ready to help home some of your beauties, but just know they'll all be gone before we are, really hope they all get great homes.
Big Bump for you!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Really want to see some photos of the other Leos, especially the females you have, we are having a sort now so we may be able to get our Leos sooner rather than later, week before Easter bank hols maybe, do you have any equipment for sale? sorting buying ours now, so would be helpful to know. Looking to get three females (Blizzard being one!), what kind of price are you looking for??

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
The 10 year old male is STUNNING and HUGE! I have a 14 year old male now, its kinda cute having retired old beasties :p

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah my 10yo (11 this year) is a very big lad, he's prob the BIGGEST normal i've seem. He takes on adult winged locusts with ease (he prefers them cos there's less running around hahaha). Means less feeding too - bonus!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really want to see some photos of the other Leos, especially the females you have, we are having a sort now so we may be able to get our Leos sooner rather than later, week before Easter bank hols maybe, do you have any equipment for sale? sorting buying ours now, so would be helpful to know. Looking to get three females (Blizzard being one!), what kind of price are you looking for??
Yes, i'll have quite a bit of equipment, there's a list of what's available on the add. I'm selling my animals at the prices i've put. As this ad's only been on a few hours, i'll wait and see what happens. I'm happy to keep them :)flrt:), rather than sell at silly prices :2thumb:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All photo's added to my "collection for sale" folder

:2thumb::2thumb::2thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts