15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 Microclimate Day/Night Dimming Stat used but excellent condition. £35

2 Exo Terra 150w Ceramics £10 each

1 Habistat Mat Stat used £5

1 Euro Red Night Spotlamp 150w new £4

1 Bulb/Ceramic guard (small holes good for smaller species as well as large) £8

2 Exo Terra XL Hides new £5 each

1 copy of The Art Of Keeping Snakes by Phillipe De Vosjoli. Good condition and a very interesting read.

1 600W Microclimate Dimming Thermostat used but excellent condition £28

Postage on these will be around £5 each at a rough guess.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
pm'd you

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to put price of this:-

1 copy of The Art Of Keeping Snakes by Phillipe De Vosjoli. Good condition and a very interesting read. £4 (cost me £12!)

·
Registered
457 Posts
you can pick up the dimming stats for the same price inc postage, well actuallly a few pence cheaper brand new other wise might be interested,

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
i got a reply yesterday, maybe he hasn't been on since.

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ceiron said:
you can pick up the dimming stats for the same price inc postage, well actuallly a few pence cheaper brand new other wise might be interested,
Hope you sell something on here one day so I can say I can get it cheaper :twisted: :roll:

Anyway, Day/Night Stat is sold, Mat Stat is sold and the two Exo Terra hides and possibly the dimmer stat.

Carpet Man sorry I have been at work all day. :D

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Ceiron said:
I know this aint my thread but comments like this piss me right off and i am sure Andy feels the same way ... if you aint interested don't reply. It aint rocket science !

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah it does piss me off. Hopefully the forum changes will stop these kind of posts as it really does let this part of the forum down.

Ceramics now sold, the book sold.

Basky I have the dimming stat left unless you are going somewhere cheaper for it? :D

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
yeah sorry it was the day/night one i was after :cry:

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no problem ask Ceiron to point you in the direction of some cheaper ones! :roll:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Yeah it does mate... littlelinnies keeps coming on my threads where i have stuff for ale and posts pathetic comments to make me look bad, to put people off buying things, saying about ridiculous postage costs, wow big deal, its called a mistake.. if you don't like it and aint interested fuk off .. simple as that aint it :lol:

Anyway i will stop posting on here as i aint going to be buying anything as i am trying to sell stuff myself :lol:
Sorry :oops:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts