Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somehow the door on my frog tank had opened a tiny bit and one of my whites has escaped....checked the viv over and over and definatly not there...had a check over and cant find him....any ideas on how to find him?i put a hide on the floor with a tub of crickets next to it..
im devistated :( i also have 2 cats.....i doubt they got him because they just play with things....doubt they would eat him....and besides dont they have a nasty taste on their skin?

any help appreaciated...hope i find him :(

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would leave a bowl of water down somewhere too or even a few around the house if you think it may have got out of the room, as the biggest danger is probably the frog drying out, wait till night when its dark then check the water bowls, this is where my whites sit during the night to rehydrate. Good luck hope the cats havent got him! :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks...yeah i really hope the cats havnt had him...i dont think they have though...a mouse got out a while back and they just wanted to play with it....so fingers crossed :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yaaaayyyy i got him....cat helped me find him...the cat was watching him...he was in a bundle of washing...good job i didnt do the washing!!!
he`s fine...not hurt at all....i nearly cried earlier lol....so happy he is ok

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
lucky frog :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts