Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to anyone thats new to snakes,please please please dont put a tiny snake in a viv.IT WILL BLOODY GET OUT lol.

we seem to have a little hudini,typical female.shes now got out twice.luckily we found here quickly.
shes now tucked up in a nice big tub in the viv lol.talk about learning the hard way :oops:

·
Registered
401 Posts
lol glad you got her back both times.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
never caught her gettin out yet but i have a feeling it is the glass doors as its the only gap,clever little sods lol.
im escape proofing it tonight lol and ive got both my corns in tubs now lol.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Lol yeah, you're lucky to have found her. some people never find their snakes. w onder if weelad found his yet. i'm keeping mine in plastic tanks until they're thick as my thumb or something like that :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good idea hunni,it will give me time to decorate me viv while im waiting for my corn to grow lol.
wat do u reckon....curtains,sofa,tv lmao???????? nice coloured wallpaper lol

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
One of my Albino Nelsons Milks is like that. She's over 4 foot but manages to get out of everything and we never can work out how she did it.Recently bought one of the exoterra vivs with the click lock on the door, so far so good think it's the longest she's stayed in a viv.

Della

·
Registered
151 Posts
good luck

good luck on finding yure snake!!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Good trick is to put a piece of tape or tape a piece of cardboard to the outside of the viv so the cardboard is in the gap this way the little blighters cant get out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
seeled the glass doors up with masking tape lol,hasnt got out since so it must be workin lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts