Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so.............. Friday 9th.. whos up and whos not? lol
Southend i think we were talking about going?

·
Registered
17,120 Posts
sorry greggums I have been really busy with work :grin1:

meeting at chinnerys arent we? then adventure island! whoop! and bowling!!! with Candy floss!!! and skinny dipping!

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol. :p See.. SuperTed is probably younger than another member from Chelmsford claiming to be over 18. :O

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
haha you wait tracey! il stalk you remember i live near your uni. il just look for *the chav with the crappy saxo?* :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most of the time, i get a train :p Sod paying a tenner parking, and the petrol costs each day Lol

·
Registered
17,120 Posts
Come on guys!!! at the moment its looking like its just

Me, Greggums,Steve oh and HippieDan should be coming

Karl are you gonna come dude!? If you, Dan and Andy come you can share a cab back to Chelmsford?? Plus you can have fish and chips! lol

xx

Leogirlie are you coming hun??? Sam was gonna try and come wasnt she??

·
Registered
21,871 Posts
Come on guys!!! at the moment its looking like its just

Me, Greggums,Steve oh and HippieDan should be coming

Karl are you gonna come dude!? If you, Dan and Andy come you can share a cab back to Chelmsford?? Plus you can have fish and chips! lol

xx

Leogirlie are you coming hun??? Sam was gonna try and come wasnt she??

No can do on that date,my eldest is off to skeggy with the school and needs collecting from the school on the 9th :(
Pee'd right off now..........i wanted candyfloss and skinny dipping

·
Registered
17,120 Posts
No can do on that date,my eldest is off to skeggy with the school and needs collecting from the school on the 9th :(
Pee'd right off now..........i wanted candyfloss and skinny dipping
ahhhh :( you could always meet us later>?? Ill save the skinny dipping, Wouldnt feel right with you there :( lol

·
Registered
21,871 Posts
ahhhh :( you could always meet us later>?? Ill save the skinny dipping, Wouldnt feel right with you there :( lol

he wont arrive back at school til 9pm,its at least a couple of hours drive from where i am,
could we do another one maybe nearer christmas or in the new year,me and Tina thought we might book into a travel lodge and both come

·
Registered
17,120 Posts
he wont arrive back at school til 9pm,its at least a couple of hours drive from where i am,
could we do another one maybe nearer christmas or in the new year,me and Tina thought we might book into a travel lodge and both come

Yeah that would be cool! Even if just a few of us met for a drink before Crimbo!:)

1 - 20 of 167 Posts