Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was just wondering if it is normally any good? Iv not been to one before, and saw this one and thought I might have a look, mainly because its the only one that I know where it is coz I used to live down there.

Will be more interested in the snakes if that makes a difference?

Any opinions would be great!

Cheers :D

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
We went to the essex show last month and I wasn't too impressed due to a lack of kings but thats just me :lol: It was good prices though and there was a lot there.. probably more at next months one.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok kool. Im just interested in having a nosey around!lol

Im not actually allowed to buy anything, but no doubt I will! I always do when I go to a different shop or whatever, and Im sure it is even easier to buy at a show, what with cheaper prices and the abundance of reptiles! :roll: :lol:

How many tables are there on average? Im guessing there'd be quite a few...My bf isnt going to be happy if there are! More for me to buy lmao :lol: :p :lol:
Thanks

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
the only reason the last one was a let down was coz everyone has been late in breeding this year, so there isnt really much choice at the moment, although they may well be by the time this show is on
theres anything from 50-70 tables at these venues usually.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok great :D

Thanks for the replies :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know all the details, thanks anyway.

Can I just say, and I dont want you all to think Im sucking up to you or anything, but its nice to have a bunch of people that are as nice as you guys to put questions to without feeling like an idiot! :D :D

Thanks very much! :lol:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Type in AA route in google and click it, then tpye in your street and where you want to go to and it will give you directions and tell you how long the joureny will take, although, it said it would take 4hours when it only took 2 and a 1/2 to get to birmingham :lol:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
its only an hours drive from us apaprently, may actually be able to go to one lol

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well that is kinda what this thread is about! :lol:

Theres one in Basildon on 24th September.

Details on the ERAC website: http://www.erac.org.uk/

:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah i know, its a couple of weeks old tho, hadnt seen any dates and i thought it might have been and gone.. 24th sep, i think im going to france with work some time around then, but ill see if i can make it..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts