Feeding on defrost prey.

Approximately 15-18".

Not overly aggresive.

Gorgeous colours

£100.00 each

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
have there been sexed? intrested in a male! i saw these when i was in last but there wernt for sale then :(

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
have there been sexed? intrested in a male! i saw these when i was in last but there wernt for sale then :(

Same as above please:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iwill sex thwem on thursday next time im in. I dont think there will be a problem i would expect 2 males to be there.

regards chaz

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Saw these a couple of weeks ago, stunning!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it will be thursday night before i can post. Alternatively you can ring the shop on thursday and we can sex them for you then.

regards chaz

·
Registered
2,263 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sex ratios available 3:4 (sold a female today.) Noticed just how much they had grown since we got em. So looks you male blood hunters will be paying me a visit?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
yup come payday i will be zooming down the M62 :2thumb:

:Na_Na_Na_Na:I`ll race ya Clare & see who gets there quickest:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hi all,

Just got a female blood off chaz today, they are stunning snakes nice colours looking well too.

slither61 :snake::snake::snake::snake:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hi Mate How Aggressive Are They?? I Would Be Really Intersted In Buying One But I Dont Want One That Is Not Going To Let Me Touch It Or Even Try And Handle It.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yes Well Its Not For Me Its For My G.f She Want A Bloodpython But I Told Her Just To Get A Baby But She Seen These Ones And She Wants One So I Just Put Down On A Post What She Said !

·
Registered
83 Posts
why

well i cant understand that cos when u both come to mine she was terrified of every snake i showed u and was terrified when i handed her the royals and surely u wud be able to tame it with all ur experience

1 - 20 of 26 Posts