Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I am seriously chuffed with this little guy/girl!! what a GORGEOUS little T...and SO laid back its unreal! as soon as I unpacked it...it made a b-line for my hand, and it took me ages to coax the little guy/girl to go into its new enclosure, really beautiful looking little thing! and un-cannily bold!...to say I am happy is an understatement! :no1:

look at the little orange tuft around the spinnerets :flrt:

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
awesome
looks like my female, the male has a huge carapace :D

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome
looks like my female, the male has a huge carapace :D
hope your right...I phoned and asked if they could try their best to give me a female, as this will be my last T (for a long while at least lol) so wanted to get a girl if possible...she was really nice about it, and said she would go through a good number of them and try her best...obviously there are no guarrantees, but like you say, the males of these (going by pics I have seen) seem to have a very large and circular carapace...as opposed to the females who seem to have a smaller elongated carapace.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
well I am seriously chuffed with this little guy/girl!! what a GORGEOUS little T...and SO laid back its unreal! as soon as I unpacked it...it made a b-line for my hand, and it took me ages to coax the little guy/girl to go into its new enclosure, really beautiful looking little thing! and un-cannily bold!...to say I am happy is an understatement! :no1:

look at the little orange tuft around the spinnerets :flrt:

Stop posting pictures of your T's! : victory:

All 3 are on my wish list, and you go and put pics up of yours! Tut tut! :devil:

And now this one! I have to say this is now on my wish list! :lol2:

Lovely looking T :mf_dribble:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, my female Euathlus sp. Yellow looked exactly like that before she moulted, I'd say she'll moult within a fortnight or so.

: victory:
thanks for the tip! :2thumb:

Stop posting pictures of your T's! : victory:

All 3 are on my wish list, and you go and put pics up of yours! Tut tut! :devil:

And now this one! I have to say this is now on my wish list! :lol2:

Lovely looking T :mf_dribble:
:lol2:...have to admit, this little girl/guy is just awesome! as per the spider shop description, they really are damn cute!! :flrt:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Awesome little T, I love the look of these little things!!

Can't wait for my sling to grow lol, may be waiting a while lol!!

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome little T, I love the look of these little things!!

Can't wait for my sling to grow lol, may be waiting a while lol!!
Thanks, and yeah they are great! well worth the wait for yours to grow :2thumb:

Lovely looking T.. Never heard of it before!
Thanks, and neither had I until I noticed them on the spider shops website! and it was love at first sight! :no1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.