Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
sue knight, windy on here, of the ratsnake foundation would be a great person to contact, not just for her personal ratsnake experience but her network of elaphe contacts.

rgds
ed

Anyone on the forum keep/breed these? Im looking for a couple to go with mine :)

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sue knight, windy on here, of the ratsnake foundation would be a great person to contact, not just for her personal ratsnake experience but her network of elaphe contacts.

rgds
ed
I found her profile, but there is no way to contact her. Searched for her last post, and it doesn't seem she will be back here :(

·
Registered
714 Posts
The site she has with a forum you should be able to contact her here or Captive bred forum

Forum

Reactions: urolover

·
Registered
52 Posts
european 4 lined rat snake? you mean yellow ratsnake? obsoleta obsoleta quadrivittata? i dunno if they renamed since then..... i have an 8 year old, southern yellow quadrivittata with extremely strong lines.....

im not even sure what a european 4 lined ratsnake it lol, did ya mean sourced from europe?

sorry im really tired, probably getting mixed up lol, pm me if you fancy? i might never see this thread again as i rarely use forums now

·
Registered
27,819 Posts
european 4 lined rat snake? you mean yellow ratsnake? obsoleta obsoleta quadrivittata? i dunno if they renamed since then..... i have an 8 year old, southern yellow quadrivittata with extremely strong lines.....

im not even sure what a european 4 lined ratsnake it lol, did ya mean sourced from europe?

sorry im really tired, probably getting mixed up lol, pm me if you fancy? i might never see this thread again as i rarely use forums now
4 lined rat snake... Four-lined Snake -- (Elaphe quatuorlineata)

Try devboy :)

·
Registered
845 Posts
I was hoping to add yours to ours lol. Should have some hatchlings this year if all goes to plan, been a lot of activity in the viv.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was hoping to add yours to ours lol. Should have some hatchlings this year if all goes to plan, been a lot of activity in the viv.
Hee hee, I couldn't sell her she is too cute. Might be getting a couple of hatchlings from you then, please let me know when they are hatched? How much do they even go for? Iv not seen them around before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts