Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of any shop or breeder in Europe who ships livestock oversees. I'm interested mostly in Blue tongue skinks. Thank you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are only two exotic shops in Nicosia but are ridiculously overpriced! And only one of the two keeps the animals in good/healthy condition. When I asked him if he could get me a male Irian Jaya he asked "what kind of snake is this?" !! I explained that is a locality of blue tongue skink and he told me that this lizards are very rare and expensive at around 350euro! He is clearly out of his mind! Then of course I saw his normal leopard geckos run for 120!
I know the prices of this lizards, I bought from Hamm before, but I can not afford going there just for a male or pair of bts.. My collection has significantly got smaller, and my goal is to breed my favourite species, bts and varanus acanthurus. I don't want to get ripped off from some clueless reptile shop owner

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kato, that would be great if it could happen! I would be really grateful. Maybe I should save up and attend the next doncaster expo :2thumb:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The endemic eumeces schneiderii is indeed a lovely skink, but they are protected. But honestly, if I encounter a fine specimen while herping, I wouldn't hesitate to add it in my collection! They are very hard to find

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.