Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to this opportunity to own this breeding setup which I am selling as I am moving to Tenerife. I bought the male last year and then paid £120 per female from my local reptile shop to get them imported as they are hard to get hold off back in June last year. I am not sure of their exact age but they have produced 3 babies this year which are also for sale and this setup provides an ideal environment for them to breed in.
This species of gecko's numbers is under threat as they live in a small forest area of Tanzania and their numbers are under threat so I undertook this project to try and get captive bred specimens into the pet trade so whoever takes this on will be doing their bit to stop there numbers from declining.
The setup is based on an Exo Terra 30x30x45 cm terrarium.
The land area is built up from alfa grog covered with bio mesh that separates the soil. The areas are planted with reptile safe plants and mosses and provide the living, climbing and basking areas for the gecko's.
Lighting is uvb and with A red night time led strip in the canopy and basking is from a Exo Terra Glow Lamp with an 40 watt basking lamp installed and the lighting/basking lamp cycle is controlled by a timer. There is an Exo Terra combination digital thermometer and hydrometer meter to ensure correct temperature and humidity.
This is an amazing opportunity to own a bio active setup with these semi rare species to the reptile trade ready to go and viewing is highly recommended.
Collection from Huttoft, Near Alford.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.