Reptile Forums banner

Exo Terra Flexarium 65 Mesh Reptile Vivarium 246 Litre plastic tray

971 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Mcadam1222 
#1 ·
Which size of tray plasticky thing do i need at the bottom of a Exo Terra Flexarium 65 Mesh Reptile Vivarium 246 Litre cage as i am not sure. Please can someone help

#2 ·
Which size of tray plasticky thing do i need at the bottom of a Exo Terra Flexarium 65 Mesh Reptile Vivarium 246 Litre cage as i am not sure. Please can someone help
If you go on the exo terra website and look up your flexarium size it will come up a code, They start with p and if you type that in on ebay then it will come up the right size. You could also type in on ebay the size of flexarium you have and you might find it that way also.

#4 ·
thanks i am not getting that cage for my leopard gecko because it would be to hard to heat
I see, I use flexarium for my chameleon but I would not get that for my leopard gecko. I would get the exo terra 45x45x45. I use that one and I have no problem heating this. I am happy to help with anything :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.