Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I got my 45x45x60 for £62 (Rocket Aquatics) a year and a bit ago but they've upped the price by £20 now!

Surrey Pets don't deliver exos, just to let you know.

Seapets is the cheapest I've seen around atm though :)

·
Banned
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone : victory:

I'm only asking as the prices of these kits varies in a HUGE way.
The Exo Terra Terrarium at Seapets only comes with a background for £67.95
The Exo Terra Terrarium at Surrey Pet Supplies only comes with a background for £59.83

So you would therefore have to purchase the compact top for at least £20 plus all the decor....

Yet a local pet store sells the Exo Terra Rainforest Habitat Kit for £75
and the Exo Terra Mayan Habitat Kit for £80 which includes the following:-

Exo Terra Glass Terrarium 45x45x60 - Compact Top - Hygromometer - Thermometer - Rock Background (Or Mayan Background) - Water Dish Medium - Plantation Soil - Jungle Plant Croton - Jungle Plant Amapallo - Jungle Vine Small - Jungle Vine Large - Jungle Fern Large - Instruction Manual

It's ridiculous :gasp:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I'd get it locally, then you don't need to worry about if it will get to you in one piece! That and I'm fed up of 'customers' coming into my shop and wasting my time showing them things, for them to turn around and say 'it's cheaper online'
Sorry bad mood :lol2:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I'd get it locally, then you don't need to worry about if it will get to you in one piece! That and I'm fed up of 'customers' coming into my shop and wasting my time showing them things, for them to turn around and say 'it's cheaper online'
You also don't need to worry about not being at home when it's delivered or having to wait a few days from ordering for it to arrive!! :2thumb:

Reactions: KurtH

·
Banned
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol2:, I think I'm the only person who buys them from them. Had 3 off them now, and off for a 4th as a present from the wife for Christmas. Not sure what to put in it yet though :lol2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.