Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I've been clinging on to all this for the future but in truth i'ts more than likely I will not have any use for them and my partner is annoyed at having it sat around - so that's why i'm selling....

This tank has had one occupier and is only 2 years old. There is a hole in the top mesh where I had a fogger pipe running into the tank.
Comes with stand and light canopy. Previously ran a BIOactive setup with live plants.

I also have a selection of equipment for sale. Some is new and some is old - some of the thermometers will probably need new batteries. List of all items are below. There's a full setup and more up for grabs for the lucky herper who wants it!

Would be happy to sell the whole lot to one buyer for £300 ONO

Collection only from Ashford in Kent.

1 Exo Terra Terrarium 60x60x45
1 Exo Terra Light Canopy & Bulbs
1 Exo Terra Terrarium Stand with storagecupboard
1 Lucky Reptile Humidity Control Pro 2
2 Heatmats 21W 16x12 inches
1 Heat Dome with 200W ceramic bulb
2 Microclimate mini stat 100 thermostats (one is missing the cap for sensor but can be taped instead)
2 Lucky Reptile Digital Hygrometer & Thermometers
2 Exo Terra Digital Thermometers
1 Lucky Reptile Digital Thermometer
1 SWELL Reptile Thermometer & Hygrometer
1 Unused Coco Fibre Block
1 Unused Spagnam Moss Block
1 Unused bag of Sedge Peat
1 opened bag of Forest Floor
1 opened bag of Bark
Selection of decorations including bowls, skulls and fauna

All is in good condition.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have photos of all equipment on my phone but couldn't upload them on here. I'm happy to Whatsapp them to anyone who is interested!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Thought I'd give this lot another go on here before I put the advert elsewhere.

Please contact me for further details or if you would like to split up some of the items.

·
Super Moderator
16,410 Posts
As you are prepared to sell individually, if you could please put a price by each item (as per Forum Rules) it would probably help them to sell. Don't forget to factor in p&p where applicable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts