Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my girlfriend want to have some exotic frogs but plan on having them cohabit with other kind of reptile.
Since we are new in the domain, i'm wondering if it is at all possible. :help:
And if it is, can you point to some species that may be a good first try for begginners.
Thank you a lot for the help you will give me :crazy:

·
Registered
83 Posts
hi there,

i recommend you get whites tree frogs as a beginner frog but i would not recommend they you mix species at all as it may lead to fighting or even death in the wild when different species come across each other they will either run or fight in a vivarium they have nowhere to run do they?? please dont go mixing species it really isnt worth it atall x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for answering my post...
But i won over my girlfriend and the vivarium is now crowded with Eudicella gralli gralli ( a scarabeidae, cetonidae) larva. The other one with Sungaya inexpecta eggs ( a phasmodae).
I'm an entomologist you know, so i'm quite happy about this outcome.
But i may still have some place for frogs in the futur, and i will not forget you when the time come for more question!!!!
Again, thank you for this reply, it may well prove usefull in the future. 8)

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Hi madscientist, I dont recommend it at all. I just replied to a post in the lizards forum that details why, its quite long so i wont rewrite it, but check it out it should clarify why.
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts