Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
I always use Photobucket personally, its a photohosting website where you store your photos and link them up, nice snakes by the way, I like the eyelash are they hard to keep? I heard sometimes they can be a pain to get feeding?

That Atrox isnt like other albino atrox I have seen, its a pretty one not as white as some.

·
Banned
6,045 Posts
Those eyelash vipers are stunning, one of the few hot venomous snakes I'd keep...if I was going to keep them that is.

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
Those eyelash vipers are really stunning. I've often thought that they'd be one of the species I'd go for if I ever got into hots.

I've heard they can be tricky to keep and have relatively short life-spans. Is that correct?

Also, did you breed the baby yourself?

cheers

Stuart

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
teh eyelash vipers are supposed to be tricky feeders when you get them but i have 2 now and the day i got t hem home i fed them and they grabbed straight away, they came from Glades Herps, but were collected from Germany. they are real easy to keep. i keep them in a glass viv 18" x18" x 24"(tall) with a water section at the front with a heater and water pump. this works great as when you turn off the light at night the water is warm and still heats the viv plus you get great humidity in there and this is with most of the roof being meshed over as well.

The Atrox is a stunner and is darker than normal, again from Glades herps,

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
teh eyelash vipers are supposed to be tricky feeders when you get them but i have 2 now and the day i got t hem home i fed them and they grabbed straight away, they came from Glades Herps, but were collected from Germany. they are real easy to keep. i keep them in a glass viv 18" x18" x 24"(tall) with a water section at the front with a heater and water pump. this works great as when you turn off the light at night the water is warm and still heats the viv plus you get great humidity in there and this is with most of the roof being meshed over as well.

The Atrox is a stunner and is darker than normal, again from Glades herps,

good old glades...

·
Creator of RFUK - Now Retired.
12,466 Posts
Great pics, just love the eyelash vipers... would definately be my first snake if I ever decided to keep hots!

Keep the pics coming :)

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
any pictures of the set up?

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
stunning western...i want an :crazy:eastern...so tempted to order one...you are no help...HAHA!!! seeing your atrox is making me want that eastern so bad!!! i may have to thank you next week!!!

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
so are these eyelash vipers being captive bred in the UK?

·
Registered
71,221 Posts

see!....$75.00 right now!!!...oooh!!! should i?......right to the airport!!!oooooHHH!!!:lol2::lol2:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.