Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today my baby rabbits opened there eyes but they r only 9 days old.is this a bit early??

there is 1 that is constantly getting out of the nesting box too (they r in an indoor cage inside with a propper straw nesting basket) .but that one doesnt have its eyes open yet.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
when i bred mine 2 years ago they used to open there eyes from 8-11 days so id say not :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bunny

ahh thats ok then :) its only 3 that have there eyes open so far. just caught 1 of them dartin round the cage with it eyes closed lol. went straight to mum :) was well cute.:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
ahh thats ok then :) its only 3 that have there eyes open so far. just caught 1 of them dartin round the cage with it eyes closed lol. went straight to mum :) was well cute.:2thumb:
aww i miss mine , we went away and the person looking after them let them out but when putting them away just closed the cage didnt lock it , unfortunately the neigbourhood fox had a good meal :bash:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bunny

awww, i keep mine inside in a 5ft indoor cage :D what type were urs?mine r pure netherland dwarfs :) xx

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
mine were dwarf lop eared rabbits one was grey/blue the other white with patches

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
aww so cute do you have pictures of the dad as never heard of netherlands being that colour

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bunny

nah i havent on this laptop :( i dont have the dad anymore.my m8 has got him now as she is using him for breeding too. :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bunny

yeah she is.i went back and got the dad too.but my friend offered to take him in.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Sounds like great breeding material - rabbits from crappy conditions that you know nothing about - well done - not.

Thats if the whole story is true obviously.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds like great breeding material - rabbits from crappy conditions that you know nothing about - well done - not.

Thats if the whole story is true obviously.

well for your information all the rabbits are fine as i had them both tested and checked over by a vet.

n why wud i lie?? some peope need to grow up n act there age.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I just find it all very odd.
Not long ago u sold a young bun on here cause u were severly allergic to rabbits.
end of July u said you had just bought 2 babies ( 1 blue and 1 brown ? )
All of a sudden a pregnant one appear and when someone question the dad he has all of a sudden appeared as well ( but been sent else where for breeding )
Just seem like a lot of new animals "appear" at your place and very quickly end up on the classified ( mice , rats , ferret , rabbits etc etc )

I would love to know what u had them tested for thou.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
has anyone seen or got a pic of a pure netherland that colour

1 - 20 of 47 Posts