Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately due to work commitments and a lack of time for these two i have to finally part with my two female Royals.

First up is the larger female she is approx 4 foot, good strike feeder on defrost rats, lovely markings. I got her last year, was told she was a 100% het Albino but i have no paper work or anything to prove it after all she is a pet not an income. she has a lovely temperament. looking for £150 ono

next is my smaller female, again lovely markings Approx 3 1/2 foot, good strike feeder on defrost rats as well from what i know she is just a normal phase witha lovely temperament again, looking for £125 ono

both are of breeding weight but would prefer they went to a loving home rather than a breeder

Also have their 4 foot viv set up for sale its an aquapack melamine viv with heat lamp and large heat Matt, hidey hole, water dish log and a few other things also has a stand with small storage cabinet underneath

looking for £140 ono for this

would take £300 for the lot in one go

Pics on request,

If you could email me rather than Pm`s or [posts on this as i am usually really busy and dont come on here much

Many thanks

Andy

·
Registered
170 Posts
told she was a 100% het Albino but i have no paper work or anything to prove it after all she is a pet not an income. [unquote]

i like that bit bud, i wish a lot more people thought and felt like that.
sorry you have to part with them,
free bump and good look: victory:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.