Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi.

where can i find/buy fairy shrimp (fresh water) in europe ? that could be send to portugal ?

:flrt:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
hi.

where can i find/buy fairy shrimp (fresh water) in europe ? that could be send to portugal ?

:flrt:

They are usually known as brine shrimp and can be bought at most fish shops. You can also get brine shrimp eggs and hatch them yourself.

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
they are also not freshwater, the are brackish, hence BRINE shrimp

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
The Fairy Shrimp i'm thinking of are not Brine Shrimp, they're a 100% freshwater species, and their eggs can be bought on Ebay.
okay then.
i didn't know that :D
ignore my last post then lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi

i´m looking for the freshwater fairyshrimp. the one with the pink tail, so cute. its for pet and to feed baby killis...
i did see a few on ebay from thailand and i bought it, but the guy didn´t send it, i already complaine about him to ebay. hope to see my money back, if lucky, loll.
so now i rather try to buy them in europe.
but i´m not finding a seller around ...

here is a video of them. if you look on youtube, you can find lots of diferent fairys shrimps.

YouTube - ‪MAH00762‬‏

and

YouTube - ‪Vernal pool DVD chapter 7: Fairy Shrimp‬‏

thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi

i didn´t find a seller that send to portugal, but a friend will buy it in the UK, and send it to me.

thanks you all.

:2thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.