Reptile Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I must say how amazing your set up is you must be so proud to have made it. It is better then the ones i have seen in the zoo's a real credit to you m8.
thank you so much

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
bump up

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'd be very interested in a background for a Exo Terra viv, 45 x 45 x 60 cm 18" x 18" x 24" (WxDxH)
It's home to a crested gecko so will need to be waterproofed for light misting.

It's not a big project but I'd like realism and detail so your skills would be put to use I think! :2thumb:

Maybe something like this..

I'm the other side of the UK from you, but something that size should be ok to post.
Here's some postal prices...

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'd be very interested in a background for a Exo Terra viv, 45 x 45 x 60 cm 18" x 18" x 24" (WxDxH)
It's home to a crested gecko so will need to be waterproofed for light misting.

It's not a big project but I'd like realism and detail so your skills would be put to use I think! :2thumb:

Maybe something like this..

I'm the other side of the UK from you, but something that size should be ok to post.
Here's some postal prices...
what u want the whole picuture or just the main building?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

·
Registered
25,127 Posts
Hmmm, as much as I love building my own I'm much better at planted tropical vivs, my desert attempts suck a little.

I do plan on something in a 6 x 2 x 2 at some point in the future so could be interested.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well I think a wall that's whole width of viv, then the main building not as wide as the centre piece? If you could do it I'd come up with more detailed plans.
i can do it come up with a plan for me and we talk more about what it will take and costs and stuff

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hmmm, as much as I love building my own I'm much better at planted tropical vivs, my desert attempts suck a little.

I do plan on something in a 6 x 2 x 2 at some point in the future so could be interested.
cool when ur ready just give me a shout, why not subscribe to the thread so u can get to it easily that way when ur ready u can leave another message

·
Registered
185 Posts
Here's the basic idea. Total approx height 22", width 17" and a depth of 5".
Note the back wall extends a few inches either side so there's space to stop insects getting wedged between the glass sides and the background.

As for colour and details, something like the photo of the ruins I posted earlier would be great.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Here's the basic idea. Total approx height 22", width 17" and a depth of 5".
Note the back wall extends a few inches either side so there's space to stop insects getting wedged between the glass sides and the background.

As for colour and details, something like the photo of the ruins I posted earlier would be great.

should be cool give me a few days to get a chance to work it out and il get back to u with prices.

Tony

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
bump up

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
bump up

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
bump up

·
Registered
367 Posts
do you not have to seal it incase they ware and tear it at it. i have a corn snake and i am building a hide and a background to make it look better. don't know wether to seal it?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts