Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i rehomed a trio of fan footed gecko's from a friend, who wanted more interesting, and less biting lizards, at the time he gave them to me as a gift! i was wondering how much they are worth, because honestly, they are taking up time and resources when geckos are not my type of pet, (only agreed to take them so i knew they got a good home) i am afraid i have no background info, but i was assured that they are CB,

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
just search for them on google and see if any shops sell them. i personally havent heard of them before. its a bit rubbish u selling them on though cuz ur friend gave them to u thinking u'd give them a good home and its rubbish when they get passed on to strangers :(

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have already spoken to the friend in question, and it turned out to be more of a swap, cos were always giving thigs to eachother, and he said that hes happy for me to pass it on to a good home, at my disgretion,

wat u think i am a total **** :lol: i wouldnt do that

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
u never know with some people. to be honest i tried to find a price for u but i dont seem to be able to find any.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
anyway i found a price, snakes and adders where selling some a while back WC for £10.50 each so u could probably charge a little more if they are CB.

shame u arent closer to us as i love the look of them :D are they a sticky toed species?

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i no, i've googled, searched a couple of classifieds, etc with no luck. i found one breeder, who states thathe may have some avalable in 2007...that helps, maby there really rare and worth millions! the friend in question was sold them as baby tokay's... as soon as i saw them i said wtf, and my reference book said there fan footed, and other pics/discriptions confirm this. he paid £20 each for them, from an ad in the yellow advertiser. so the situation is i havent got a clue, much less any guess of what they are worth. (if they are expencive, then i will split the amount, if i do sell, its only fair)

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
look up, i just posted prices that i found

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry didnt notice, yeah they got long digits with pads on the end, if you look at myspace, you can see one running across the ceiling (myspace.co/snake_mad)

if you imagin a 50p peice on the end of a human finger, thats the scale roughly

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
how much u after for them

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
is it collection only?

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
they normally retail about £20 each as i nearly brought a pair the other day. Their such a nice lil gecko.

SPike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts