Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if im allowed to advertise shops on ere but i know there is a lack of decent reptile shops around.

So for anyone local(ish) a new shop has just opened on Van Road, Caerphilly in South Wales.

They sell all the usual live/frozen foods, vivs, accessories, lighting, lizards, snakes, spiders etc etc....

Cheers,
Gary.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha what kind of an addy do you mean? email address of shop address??

I dont know much as its not my shop, just sumit i thought i'd mention as i sometimes struggle to get what i need without a 10-20 mile drive...and the guy there seems a genuinely nice fella, so thought id do him a favour n stick a post up :D

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure of the number but its on Van Road in Caerphilly.

Where are you going to be opening your shop then?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Little bit of a drive for me then...there is a decent reptile shop in Cardiff, they are in Llanedeyrn Shopping Centre, Llanedeyrn.

Could be worth a visit for you as well, would think thats probably your closest competition.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah i only use shops for crickets/rats now...bought quite a few reptiles from that Dragon Reptiles but they are so much more expensive than breeders.

I'll look forward to seeing your shop...if you can get decent reptiles with decent livefood u'll be made !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.