Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dead mans shoes by shane meadows is on filmfour tonite at 11:40pm

one of the best pieces of british cinema ever made!!!!!!

a must see!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
dunno about the lancashire folk bit.....

Is this the one where the ex squaddy does some people in or summat?!

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
ooh i might have to stay up and watch this then i have wanted to see it for ages! Just goes to show dont mess with an ex squaddy! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Too late now, wish I could have watched it.

I'm a bit ignorant on british films, best I've seen was Life of Brian - Monthy Python's.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i take it ur in the trap of hollywood films fazer. if it doesnt have super special effects etc its not good

·
Registered
760 Posts
iv seen dead mans shoes 4 times, i love it.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
alsynthe said:
i take it ur in the trap of hollywood films fazer. if it doesnt have super special effects etc its not good
It's not only that, sometimes different people like different types of movies.

I'm not into too much special effects, for instance Matrix type of movies are not my cup of tea.

But I do like a lot of action and suspense. Movies like 6th sense, Break Point, etc.

Anything to keep me entertained and focused. My wife loves romances, dramas and soft comedy, I can't stand it, I get bored to death.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im into gritty real films that make u open ur eyes to real things that go on in the world.

trainspotting, daed mans shoes, requim for a dream, men behind the sun,

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Requiem for a dream is a blinding film.. got that on DVD the day after I rented it as it was so good. I know its not quite the same thing but I love Donnie Darko too.. not all action packed yet amazing.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts