Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry but I can't remember your name!
I've been trying to search for a post of yours but I can't find any.
I know you have quite a lot of sand boas, Kenyan, West African etc.
If you see this, or if anyone who knows him see this, can you pass on a message and get him to pm me please? Or give me his name so I can pm him!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
I have a fair few sand boas (and was selling some babies recently) ... but am I the right person?

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've owned a Saharan Sand Boa for quite a few months, so I might also be able to help!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope, it was a guy that had a few in his sig, also had a pic of one in his sig...

we are actually selling our two sand boa's. I want them to go to an experienced home. We are going to concentrate on breeding pairs, and i'm sure i remember this guy had a female west african sand boa, so i was going to see if he was interested in buying our male one.
we also have female egyptian sand boa too

if anyone is interested then give me a pm.
will make a post in the classifieds section too

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
It's not Nienna, is it? I know she has her Muelleri in her signature (which lives at my house) ...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep that's the one!
sorry i assumed she was a he.
thought she had a west african though!

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
yep that's the one!
sorry i assumed she was a he.
thought she had a west african though!
Sorry, I don't work in common names - I assume that a "West African" is what I've also heard called a "Saharan" - i.e. Eryx muelleri?

I'll certainly ask her to send you a PM next time I talk to her, though I'm not sure *I* have room to house another snake for her!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Are they the ones that lay eggs? Sure I read something about this a few weeks ago... or I've gone completely mad!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey all,

Yep Saharans are the ones that lay eggs, although I only know of a handful or so of people who have actually managed to breed them.

Kooli if I had a place of my own I'd be tempted but as it is afraid I just don't have the room mate. And I don't intend to breed my "female" Saharan due to her being a rescue who was badly probed.

Best of luck with selling them though. I'm sure they'll be snapped up, especially that Egyptian, shes a beauty.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok no probs!
just that i'd rather sell them to someone who has the experience and someone who may be looking for a pair!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts