Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of rushed pics of my new gorgeous leachie. No name yet. I rushed the pics as i didnt want to stress him/her out. S/he has no name as of yet, Suggestions? Also s/he is a fast bugger lol!

Oh and tombo i saw in another thread you wanted to be in the title so thats the only reason your there :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Is (s)he is fast I'd look at calling a him Roadie (after the road runner "beep, beep.") Or Rhona for a female.
Names aside she/he is a gorgeous looking reptile.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys and any names to do with speed wil be irrelivant when older as im pretty sure it wont be running around my hands pretty fast!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Aww congrats on your gorgeous chunky leachie :)

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*cries* I have no self respect anymore!!! I can't go on!

Seriously though. Schweeeeet leachie! Bigger than expected too, unless you have child hands?
em well 15 year old manly hands :lol2:
thanks for the kind words
but yes s/he is very small.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
aww lovely leachie:) in 15 too, so I understand how annoying it is not to have the funds available for extra animals!:( I'm hoping to get a leachie one day, but i want a grande terre:)

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aww lovely leachie:) in 15 too, so I understand how annoying it is not to have the funds available for extra animals!:( I'm hoping to get a leachie one day, but i want a grande terre:)
well actually right now i do have plenty of funds which will spent on a very expensive male leo around £1000

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
lovely leachie! :2thumb:

At that size they are very fast, they just seem to run as fast as possible for abou 10 seconds then pause, look around, and run again! Mine was like that, but once he hit 6 months he slowed down alot. He can still run but just seems to prefer to plod about : victory:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lovely leachie! :2thumb:

At that size they are very fast, they just seem to run as fast as possible for abou 10 seconds then pause, look around, and run again! Mine was like that, but once he hit 6 months he slowed down alot. He can still run but just seems to prefer to plod about : victory:
thanks and thanks for the advise aswell:2thumb:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i just caught him/her eating for the second time im so pleased!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts