Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ive heard fat sack mentioned before and was just wondering what they are,and what they look like as my little girl leo has a blister looking thing just behind her front leg (where the hole is) and wanted to know if it was anything to worry about.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool cool. is that a good thing or bad or does it not mean anything lol

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sound. but she aint that big really shes only 2months old.Thanks for your help as its put my mind at rest

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
I think it's more prone to the mack gene as that's the main Leos Ive seen it in, but don't quote me on it.
Nothing to worry about though, you'll notice some days they'll be bigger than other days.
My super snow usually has them, looks cute :D

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
my shctb used to have them. god rest his soul. it doesn't meant they are fat at all. it just means that thyey are storing fat under their arms in the form of these sacks. MOst leos store most of their fat in their tail and also have areas in their stomach but some store it under their arms too. absolutely nothing to worry about and very cute if you ask me!!! : victory:

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Aye our super is a little fatty.

Big old' plump tail and fat blisters too! lol

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats the strange thing she hasnt got a fat tail. its pretty much stright if you know what i mean.She has got some mack in her .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts