Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be breeding some of the new fat tail morphs this season, and just wanted to know people's opinions. Whether you think they'll be in demand, or if they are 'too similar' in some ways to Leo's that the interest won't be there? I've had no problem selling my normal fatties this year, and only have a few left. I've had some shop owners tell me Fat Tails don't sell well, but it's not often I see them for sale in shops..

·
Registered
437 Posts
I think they will do well. People like change and choices and AFT are such an excellent species. I for one am interested in acquiring a few AFT morphs for my own collection so will keep you in mind

David

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I dont think many people are a fan of them tbh. I would have thought tokay morphs would be the big thing by now but it seems cresties are really starting to dominate.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my opinion Cresties dominated for a while, but I think it's sliding. There is still going to be loads of interest in them for a few years, but it'll be the Really special one's that'll make the difference. Once people perfect their colouring I think it'll grow again.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I dont think many people are a fan of them tbh. I would have thought tokay morphs would be the big thing by now but it seems cresties are really starting to dominate.

Wow... dude... I is sig-quoted...
:notworthy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts