Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody got an idea of where i could get some fat tailed geckos?i know on exotic-pets.co.uk you used to be able to but cant seem to find any.Aldult of juves in or around staffordshire ideally or online that ship.? :help:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never have done but i know of people that have done and they said they are ok.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah lol well heres another i got my Python from there, they said because its cold that i should dispatch at own risk but my little snakey turned out fine :D ill have a look too for u :D

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats strange.no idea to be honest unless you deleate it then start again.sometimes they play up

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
There was a sub adult in a shop in clitheroe last week.. its up north but I travel up there quite regularly and could pick it up if you were desperate. Im in the Newport/Telford area.

Alternatively try asking Rich at shropshire exotics - he may be able to get something in for you.

http://www.shropshire-exotics.co.uk/

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats good.cheers for that.any idea how much they wanted for it?im thinking after feb time because im away till the 9th march so i want to be here when i just get it.dont trust anyone look after it lol

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
It was in a viv full of leos so Im not 100% certain. :roll: The price on the viv was £40 but that could have just been the leos, I will ask next time Im in.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers.thanks very much.let me know how you go on :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts