Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having kept leos for a few years i have been wanting to keep fat tails now for a while. Have pre ordered some from the US to collect at Hamm these guys got me excited. They where ordered as only Normals, so i was suprised at the vary in colour and pattern.
If anyone can tell me if they are a particular type of normal i would be grateful as i only know about skunk stripes.

I cant wait to breed these guys and girls. Hoping for a few exciting hiden hets.

Phil

·
Registered
90 Posts
They are so lovely! :) - sorry, I'm no help at all with the morphs, but just had to show my appreciation - I quite fancy some of these myself. I think once I move house then I'll take the plunge. :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Having kept leos for a few years i have been wanting to keep fat tails now for a while. Have pre ordered some from the US to collect at Hamm these guys got me excited. They where ordered as only Normals, so i was suprised at the vary in colour and pattern.
If anyone can tell me if they are a particular type of normal i would be grateful as i only know about skunk stripes.

I cant wait to breed these guys and girls. Hoping for a few exciting hiden hets.

Phil
:mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:...:mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

They are some stunning AFT's. :2thumb:
IMO they are all just lovely normals and skunks as normals can varey in colour quite a bit.

They are so lovely! :) - sorry, I'm no help at all with the morphs, but just had to show my appreciation - I quite fancy some of these myself. I think once I move house then I'll take the plunge. :mf_dribble:
DO IT!!! :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I would say they are all n ormals but they are stunning afts

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's a lot of fatties! I can't even get one over here :bash:

·
Registered
484 Posts
so jealous mate, i hope to breed the pair i have next year

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
more stunners phil :2thumb: i would love one of these but space is abit tight now

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thankyou i hope you get one some time

:mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:...:mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

They are some stunning AFT's. :2thumb:
IMO they are all just lovely normals and skunks as normals can varey in colour quite a bit.

Cheers, i cant beleive the variety in colour of the fatties, i cant stop looking at these pics.

DO IT!!! :2thumb:
I would say they are all n ormals but they are stunning afts
Thanx

That's a lot of fatties! I can't even get one over here :bash:
You can get them over here, Mal has some he is taking to Doncaster Show

so jealous mate, i hope to breed the pair i have next year
Cool hope that goes well for you

more stunners phil :2thumb: i would love one of these but space is abit tight now
When you have the space mate just ask im certain i could help you out next year.

try sleepy d geckos:2thumb:

To the op nice fatties congrats.
Cheers

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
these are cuties, i love the skunk stripes :flrt: x

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
Thanx. I wish i could keep them all but i am only keeping five and just cant decide which ones to have.
4 (male?) 5 7 8 and 9 :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
6,079 Posts

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
he's a stunner too :flrt: x

·
Registered
587 Posts
4 is especially lovely but I love them all, I think normal skunk stripes have to be my fav colour in fatties (love white out too but I ain't rich) congrats of some little beauties - if u have spares I think we're all queing up for one : victory:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts