1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
Well clearly if his God wanted her to live, He would have saved her.

End of story really. They taking him to court? Is he going to have to swear on the bible? hmm...

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Religion - the cause of all lives problems. :devil:

·
Registered
633 Posts
I strongly believe in god my faith has always kept me going but god gave us great minds like doctors for the reason God cant intervine humans have free will so if this guy knew the bible he would understand this but instead he let an innocent young girl die. I think the problem with religion is the way people teach it or are taught it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is not religion. This is stupidity.
My thoughts exactly.
I thought attitudes like this died out way back in the 1700s, maybe even before?

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
He's obviously just a plain idiot. Even the most religious person knows when they need to take their child to a doctor. This has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with him being a terrible parent.

·
Banned
9,811 Posts
Oh dear. What a fool. Poor girl :(

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
... and there are those here on this forum that think my rants are an exaggeration!

praise jesus!!

can i get an AMEN brothers and sisters??:lol2:

let us pray....

"When I was back there in seminary school
There was a person there
Who put forth the proposition
That you can petition the lord with prayer
Petition the lord with prayer
Petition the lord with prayer
You cannot petition the lord with prayer!"... jim morrison... doors.:lol2:

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
I'm thinking it makes a damned excuse to throw some chlorine into the gene pool. But seriously? I think it just goes to show you that when it comes to God vs Medicine, medicine wins out almost every time. :whistling2:

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
absolute prick!
faith got him far didnt it?

·
Registered
71,221 Posts

that creation museum is right up the road from me... a short drive away... just across the river...

my territory is from cincinnati east to west virginia... i hang around the river... ohio on this side, kentucky on the other and west virginia and indiana on my flanks.... my stomping grounds... 4 states...

big city to blank spots on the map...:no1:

i could give tours here about the diversity and way things are...

now if i drive say 10 miles north of the ohio river, we'll be smack-dab in amish country... if you've never seen the amish... well ohio is amish central!!

we have the big city and hood!... we have sleepy countryside... an everything in between within a hundred miles...

the heart of america is right here... ohio is a bell weather state...

you guys don't know the half of it... stop by and i'll take you to a church or two... we'll see the spirit of the lord as he takes over people's bodies and minds at the pentacostal meetings!! we'll see them speak in tongues and wail as they quiver on the floor... everyone with their hands raised to PRAISE THE LORD!!:lol2:

you could study these people... they are fascinating!

oh and preachers got to say "HUH!" after each sentence here... they all do..

i went to the mountain-huh!.. and seen the lord-huh!

yes-huh!

you know the way they preach... huh! they talk-huh! with the a huh at the end of everything-huh!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts