i'm currently setting up 2 faunariums for my leos, i have always used vivs so these are new to me, got a couple of questions for you,
i know the heat mat only covers a third of the tub and i should use a mat stat
1) is it 1 mat stat per faunarium?
2) is there someway of connecting 2 heat mats to 1 mat stat to run both faunariums to save on cost?
3) can i use tile or lino as substrate or just use kitchen towel in these?
4) does anyone actually use the seperator piece you get with them for any reason?
5) can crickets get out anywhere?
6) can i ask anymore questions?????? ha ha
feel free to answer the more the merrier, pics would be great of your setups in these. if i dont reply for a while its because i'm upstairs sorting my rep room out as i am re-arranging it around for new arrivals
as always thanks and very much appreciated