Nice and simple.. Bran flakes :lol:

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
i do not like cereal and don't eat breakfast

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
it used to be sugar puffs...but they reduced the sugar and now they are shite so wheatabix. [which i have only been eating for 6 months]

Dean

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm i only like bran flakes with fruit in!! haha they make you poo!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
DEANandTRESE said:
it used to be sugar puffs...but they reduced the sugar and now they are shite so wheatabix. [which i have only been eating for 6 months]

Dean
#

takes you a long time to eat breakfast mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I don't have breakfast, specially because I'm seldom awake in the mornings, but I do like a bowl of frosties or choco pops with milk when I get back from work at early hours of the morning.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
really? i used to always eat pizza after working nights!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Oh yeah breakfast cerial is great.. when i ended up confusing my sleep pattern from partying I'd wake up at 2 in the afternoon and have breakfast pizza.. is the greatest thing in the world.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mmmm getting pizza on a night out, then eating the rest of it for breakfast! yumyum!

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Nothing like cold pizza in the morning! Genuine breakfast food is usually honey nut shredded wheat - no milk though.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Im on rice crispies at the moment.. bloody shop had run out of my bran flakes.. its odd.. as a kid i used to ask for bran flakes all the time.. not right for a kid :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i would have to say a fry up.
thats my fav cereal :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yean Nige has his covered in oil instead of milk :lol: :lol: And isnt that just the starter for breakfast mate? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Since I need to lose soem weight I better avoid this thread before I get the munchies again :(

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Have my usual breakfast Dexter.. a ciggie and a glass of blackcurrent juice.. lasts me through to 1 :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
mate u'd be surprised how little i eat... i know i was a pig at the meet though lol, or was thet MEAT :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, well being nocturnal for the last 15 years i eat at midnight most of the time, which is really bad

1 - 20 of 51 Posts