Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking of all the different colours and morphs of corn snakes and tring to decide which i liked the best.
I would obviousely have to say albino jungle corn and creamsicles having picked these from many others,allthough i like the ghosts a lot.
What is everyones favourite corn???

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
butter motley is mine...
and heres why

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmmm,that is nice,think ill end up with several new corns at this rate. :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i just got some hypo bloodreds at the weekend, i dont have any pics yet but i can see them being amounst my favourites as they are stunning.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
well i'm off round to sort the snakes soon, i may get a picture then for you

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
i like anerys,snows and bloodreds

·
Registered
144 Posts
cornmorphs said:
butter motley is mine...
and heres why
Hi nige, same as me, i love the butter motleys best. Is the picture the parent of the one i got from you because the motley markings are identical

Lucy

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

Heres my favourite, Lavamel, the main reason is not shown in this pic or any pic Ive been able to get.
The belly of this girl is wild, theres no real set pattern to the chequers, they are there but not in a set colour pattern, its hard to explain.
I just cant get enough of this pair since I got them, next year is going to be awesome if I can get these breeding.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats cool ,ate, wish i had some :lol:
i forgot to take my camera so no pics

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You'll have to post some real soon,got my curiosity going now.Think im gonna have to make some room for more corns soon,i'm really getting hooked on them,at least the misses is getting hooked on em too,less creeping :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
or maybe i will just grow my own ones on :lol:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Well I will be putting them together in early march so bout middle of june I expect babies, roughly speaking.
Its looking like being a really good year here, Nigel you wont be able to resist lol, allthough I reckon your year could be pretty dam awesome to to be honest.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts