Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the snake section is doing it so why not the lizard section. what do you like and what dont you like and why.

i really like geckos especially leos, mourning geckos and palm geckos. also like the small slim monitors, not too keen on boscs etc, and also like uromastyxs, as they remind me of little old people

dont like beardies and other agamids

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
really like my little Tokays ....bit of a stretch to say i love them tho lol

like Tegus and some monitors (espesh little ackies aww)

also like tiny ones like fan footed, long tailed, green anoles
also really like leos, cresties, skinks, horned lizards,

water dragons, rankins dragon, desert dragons

theses are all ones i like and would chose to keep but thinking about it i dont think theres anything i dont like hmmmm

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
I like all reptiles pretty much ever since i was little, always wanted a Beardie as they facinated me! (got one now). Also leo geckos due to all the colours and morphs. turtles i like to many species to name lol they just have such great character. and just put a desposit down on an ackie off Paul.P but so know i will be coming home with 2!

I dont really like bosc's, think they look ugly and moody :lol2: (please dont shoot me bosc owners!:2thumb:)
and dont really like snakes because you have to feed them whole mice and you see the blood come out of the nose and mouth etc.

·
Registered
759 Posts
i wont tell my bosc you guys dont like him :O

i love geckos - just cant get enough!!
and skinks :)
i'm not too keen on agamids though

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
I have to say I'm not a huge fan of boscs and most skinks - I just don't see the appeal...

Favourites wise, I love bright colours - beardies, uros, day geckos etc. I've got plans for a tegu or two in the future, and long term am looking at getting a very large (ideally >200 cu. ft.) fake-rocked, planted waterfall-based setup for some water dragons... :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I love my cresties, wouldn't swap them for anything!

Leos do not appeal to me in the slightest for some reason.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I love the look of tree monitors, and uros too. Really not into beardies.

·
Registered
13,487 Posts
I like most lizards really they are all pretty cool in there own way.
I would not want anything that you could not handle, not that I dont like them just cant see the point.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
I love bearded dragons, they are just amazing and have such individual characters. My two are completely different personality wise. I really want a black and white tegu at some point and would love a frilled dragon.
Although I have a leopard gecko and love him to bits, generally gecko's don't appeal to me. I like bigger, more chunky lizards I think.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I love the Rhacodactylus species.

I am not keen on lizards larger than beardies, maybe i am just a big scardy cat though :whistling2:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I love geckos of all kinds, especially leopards (got my own little guy!) They're just really smashing little pets.

I'm not too fond of Monitors. I think they look evil..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts