Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My royals eyes went cloudy yesterday and he is due a feed on monday, but if his eyes are still cloudy should i offer it a mouse?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Worth a try. My two corns feed no matter what. Even if in shed, which my Amel is in at the moment lol.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok cool, i will definitely give it a go. his eyes should clear by then anyway.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
With my Amel i didn't know if she'd take it a few feeds back. She had been in the shed period for aaages. Anyway, the day after the feed she had shed perfectly :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
sloughing

Personally I would always offer especially with a ball python but dont get deterred if it leaves it just keep keep a damp box in your viv to help the shedding. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, humidity is perfect so should be no problems "Crosses Fingers"

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
my royal wont eat for upto 2 weeks before a shed and definatley not during one :? , its still worth offering but dont expext much response

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
one of my corns eats like a pig when in shed. but i got new wee tottie one last week and she wont eat. her eyes are still blue though. will try again when they clear

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I fed my Jungle Carpet last night and he is due to shed any day now.

His feeding response is rampant though so I expected nothing less than a fierce strike and coil.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
My royal in shed at the moment. she not eating a lot. regular, but not a lot, only one large mouse every 10 days. not fed her for 14 days now, in the hope she might take two mice, but she didnt take either of them. just water.

I hope she will be hungry after her shed...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts