Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone

im doing a animal care course and i have to write a essay on the general care of one amphibian and one reptile so since i have the corn snakes i decided to go for them as my reptile.
i have wrote about housing and im not on to feeding routines but i cant seem to find any detailed info on feeding routines and fodder size to snake size (not making much sense here lol i mean what size/weight of the snake should eat fuzzys, small mice etc)

thanks for any info you can give me :):notworthy:

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Do a Google search for the "Munson Plan".

He's written up a schedule based on snake weights for how much the food should weigh and how frequently the snake should be fed.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
jus wondering, what course is it? and where are you studying?
i'm doin the nattional diploma in animal managemant L3 at bicton college devon:2thumb:

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
You see, there you go. Graphically expressed Munson Plan :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you so much :D

i am doing a national diploma through stone bridge college its a home study course. (basically something to try occupy my mind while i am off sick :()

although this forum is helping me get distracted so easily:blush:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i quite enjoy it when i can force myself to concentrate....
i only have a couple of sections left and so far iv had full marks,i think iv learnt loads especially with the reptile section where i had no clue how to look after any type of reptile never mind now owning some! although i think you lot have a lot to thank for with that!
:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.