Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
feeding time for my lil boa CARR and i was worming his mice up, but then got cold, so warmed them up again and 1 has a white bubble the other just a clear bubble, start over again or just feed them like that, quik anwsers plzz

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone.?

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Never heard of anything like it. If you let them sit out of the freezer for about 5 hours or so, it should be enought to get the mouse in the room temperature.

I never piss about with mine trying to do things like using hair dryer or warm water, etc. Just leave them out for as long as it takes not to be too cold, and you should be alright.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i use a hair dryer to warm them up a bit, and we have no probs. i think they wer over heated, pinkies can pop if over heated, but they didnt pop :? I leave them out till they fully defrost and then heat them with dryer.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
snakelover said:
i use a hair dryer to warm them up a bit, and we have no probs. i think they wer over heated, pinkies can pop if over heated, but they didnt pop :? I leave them out till they fully defrost and then heat them with dryer.
Prehaps, it has air init and is about to pop :shock:

I ake mine out of the freezer and put them in a bowl of cold water, leave them for an hour or so dependin on what size prey it is, then bend them around etc to check if still frozen, if they are defrosted i then boil the kettle, pur out the cold water and put fresh in and then add the boiling water, not to much overwise mice will b flying everyhwhere lol, but enough to make the mice or rats hot, thn dry them with a tissue and offer :wink:

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AnthonyY said:
If u can't take pics dnt worry and tbh would chuick them, y risk a couple of quids worth of food for your snakes life :?:
yer there in the bin now anyway.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Try putting them in a bowl of cold water, leave them for an hour or so dependin on what size prey it is, then bend them around etc to check if still frozen, if they are defrosted, then boil the kettle, pour out the cold water and put fresh cold water in and then add the boiling water, not to much overwise mice will b flying everyhwhere lol, but enough to make the mice or rats hot, thn dry them with a tissue and offer :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts