Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I currently have an adult female Bibrons Gecko that I have no real plans for. Atm she is just in the spare room (due to lack of space) where noone gets the benefit of seeing her and she receives no interraction.

Im afraid I have no idea of the age as I bought her as an adult. She eats well. I have never made any attempts to hand tame her, she will tollerate me touching her and having my hand near for viv maintenance, but I have not tried to pick her up.

There is no rush to move her at all, but I feel there is probably people out there who would much better appreciate her.

Not looking for any financial compensation, but will not release her to someone who I feel is just picking her up for the sake of being free.

Collection only. PM me or reply here with any interest.

Thanks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
hi are you getting rid of the viv with the gecko? and where abouts are you? cheers jez

just to add i dont mind giving a little for the gecko :) no need for freebies even rehomes deserve a little cash

·
Registered
47 Posts
I wish I lived closer! I've got two males and I'd love a female friend for them, I hope you find a good home for her!!

:2thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts