Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm afraid we've been told we can't have Tango here anymore, and I'm absolutely devestated. She really is the best snake I've ever known. She absolutely adores fuss, and has an amazing personality.

She'll be approx 7 years old now, but I'm afraid I can't tell you the exact dates because she was already an adult when I got her.

She may have a setup available with her, but I'm unsure yet.

At the moment I'm just looking to see if there's any interest,and Im not too sure on how much to ask because to me, she is priceless.

Im located in North Yorkshire, I can take her to south wales this weekend and reptile taxi is welcome at buyers expense.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
i sent you a message on facebook.

it's a shame you're selling her, tho i may have a home for her here if it's any good?

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i sent you a message on facebook.

it's a shame you're selling her, tho i may have a home for her here if it's any good?
cheers hun, as I said on the phone id be happy for her to go to u if you want her : victory:

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, so called friend has messed me around, so she is back up for sale. she NEEDS to be gone either today or tommorow, this is REALLY important!

Im in caerphilly south wales atm so she'll be available for pickup from here today. Alternatively, she'll be available for pickup from malton,north yorkshire tommorow. Looking to see what offers people are willing to make on her, but its very important shes gone by tommorow night!

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right, sorted 1 or two things out and am now going back home tommrow. She is available from caerphilly today, and will be available from malton from tommorow onwards : victory:

·
Registered
36,627 Posts
Awwwwwwwww darlin bump for the beautiful girl. If i had the means to come get her and the room for another viv i would take her home :(
I have just rehomed 2 lovely adults tho so space is tight

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lol2: Teeny you know what this calls for...a pilgrimage! To the duck! :lol2:

BUMP!!!

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shes too active for me to measure her properly but shes between 4 and 4 and a half foot?

Looking for around £60 or open to offers?

Shes a lot brighter and orangey than the other amels Ive seen on here, the bright orange you see in the picture is the colour of her whole body, whereas all the amels ive been looking at have a more "washed out" look to them : victory:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Bump for a GORGEOUS SNAKE

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers hun :) Shes sold now though, I thought Id locked the thread :blush:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts