Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my local reptile shop is selling what looks like a white bearded dragon, shes female and he is selling her as a fire and ice, we asked about paperwork but he has none, if no paperwork how can you prove if she really is fire and ice? hes asking £150 for her.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Fire & ice in pet shop

my local reptile shop is selling what looks like a white bearded dragon, shes female and he is selling her as a fire and ice, we asked about paperwork but he has none, if no paperwork how can you prove if she really is fire and ice? hes asking £150 for her.
hi type in woodrott he is the uk rep for fire & ice . he should be able 2 confirm...
I myself only would buy from (Woodrott) Uk Fire & ice rep) i known some other people r bringing them in from the usa..
What pet shop has this bearded dragon ???? Fire & ice

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jays pets in ashford kent, he said who he bought her off paid over £400 for her, i just thought that if she was origional buyer then she would have paperwork and given that to the shop too.

·
Registered
513 Posts
jays pets in ashford kent, he said who he bought her off paid over £400 for her, i just thought that if she was origional buyer then she would have paperwork and given that to the shop too.
I can tell you that for sure if he paid £400 for her he certainly wouldnt sell for £150, the reptile shop near me was honest and said he gets beardies in for about £10 each from breeders and sells them for £59.99 shops need to make profits and theres not a chance he would sell it for £250 cheaper than he originally bought it for.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry i mustve worded that wrong, the rep shop bought her off someone who said they paid £400

1 - 5 of 5 Posts