Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making a new thread just for this girl.

She is around 4 years old, she has a foot missing which she has had since birth, she lost ALOT of weight and i have been working closely with her for months now trying to help her put some weight back on, I have been failing, I have seeked care from other people and still nothing, she has started eating without my help to get the food to her but she strugles to walk at the minute.

Any information on the care she has recieved can be given over pm.
She is free to anyone who thinks they can help her, I have been trying but just dont have the knowledge or experience to do so and want to give her the best fighting chance she can have.

I am in Mansfield Notts, delivery may be possible if you just let me know where you are and what experience you have, she is a gorgous girl and i really want her to pull through this and become healthy and happy again.

Vicky

·
Registered
487 Posts
if you werent so far away i would have given her a home! i rescue beardies. have 10 at the moment and she would fitted in really well as i have another one that has a foot missing!! try givng her pinkies, these have a lot of goodness in. try feeding her little and often leaving veggies in for her at all times. wax worms are also another good way of putting some weight on. i found this out when mine had laid and she lost a lot of weight.

if you need anymore help let me now, but i hope she finds a good home soon.

big bump for this girl. come on peeps, someone must be able to help?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and she gets pinkies wax worms meal worms locust crickets and vedge lol she is never short of food and eats little on her own I just dont have the time right now to be able to bath her and feed her as often as she should be having to try and pick her up. Like Daniel says if anyone who is far away wants to pm there location I can see if we will be going anywhere near anytime soon.

Vicky x

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Has she seen a vet? In my experience when they lose lots of weight quickly there is usually an underlying serious health issue. Is she one of yours or a rescue?

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi

just wondering if u still have your bearded dragon if so i wouldnt mind sorting something tocome se her but would need to know where abouts u are my number is 07855310481 and my name is lucy lol

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
just wondering if u still have your bearded dragon if so i wouldnt mind sorting something tocome se her but would need to know where abouts u are my number is 07855310481 and my name is lucy lol

Have you not just posted about a corn snake, not a freebie hunter by any chance :lol2:

hi have u still got ur butter corn if so only in higham can fetch tomorrow please let me know asap my number is 07855310481 lucy many thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.