Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i have a lovely bumese that i would like to trade she is a good eater on jumbo rats she sheds well and is dog tame in and out her viv,but i am into larger snakes and am looking for something that will get a bit bigger i have walk in vivs so not worried about size and also have smaller vivs to house juveniles and babies,can you help anyone?i have had 14 years experiance with large pythons so am quite used to the odd wrestling contest,at present i own two stunning retics one 13 foot male and a lovely little female.

·
Banned
361 Posts
pics of the burmese :)

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
not much gets bigger than a burm and nothing gets much bigger
Indeed. This all sounds a bit odd to me.

To sum up - you're wanting to trade your female burm for a retic/green anaconda or African rock python? There's not gonna be much in size difference between these and a female burm (if any).

You haven't said how big the burm is or where you're located....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think this Burm is about 8ft
she is about 10 an half foot,and you can all suck out cos both retic male and female burmese are getting quite friendly,dodgy indeed,so maybe i was a bit hasty trying to get rid of her,:mf_dribble:thanks for all the crap comments though appreciated NOT.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
wierd :S

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
she is about 10 an half foot,and you can all suck out cos both retic male and female burmese are getting quite friendly,dodgy indeed,so maybe i was a bit hasty trying to get rid of her,:mf_dribble:thanks for all the crap comments though appreciated NOT.
that makes even less sense than your original post.

People were not making "crap comments" they were confused by what you said. your original advert was not clear at all.

Mason

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Go and learn how to speak English if you want to use an English site you idiot.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
yep, but he was having a go at people when he doesnt make sence himself...:S its people like him that ruin (rewen?) this forum! They come on and shout, call people names, have a go, Go on a forum about arguing if you want to argue, this is a Reptile Forum.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
:werd:Well my comment was to help you out as you wasn't around and someone asked the size and I stated 8ft as you had put in a previous post you had an 8ft burmese for swap.

Think back pal before quoting my comment. Here is your post just to remind you.:whistling2:
hello my name is jay would you be interested in doing a trade with your atbs, i have a 12 foot retic and a 8 foot burmese both really tame and eat and shed really well,my wife has put her foot down they are to big,and wont rest until they are gone,i am allowed something smaller and tree boas are a favorite of mine, i ahve had 14 years experiance so am quite able,the retic is male and believed to be a java and the burmese is female normal phase hope you can help,jason.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
So hes lieing. In that one you qouted Fazer he says he has to get something smaller, in this thread he wants something bigger!!??
Lieing?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Why don't everyone grow up and stop arguing, I was warned when i sighned up theres a lot of arguments here, well your all not setting a good example, you should finish this little (childish argument) through private message so all us honest members can read through a thread without crap in them,
MI.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts